Are you contacting the City of Stafford because you are interesting in hearing more about economic development opportunities in the city and have a development or site in mind? If so, visit the Stafford Economic Development Corporation's website for more information.
Are you contacting the City of Stafford because you want to expand the inside or outside of your building or you want to sell property you own and this requires platting, plan reviews and/or permits? If so, schedule a Pre-Development Meeting with Public Works and Chris Riggs, Building Director/Zoning Administrator. To ensure all parties’ time is best utilized, research the following information on the City’s Website in relation to the property you are representing before scheduling a meeting with City Staff:
Once you have completed your research, send an email to Chris Riggs at email@example.com to schedule a meeting. Let him know the following:
- You would like to schedule a Pre-Development Meeting,
- Identify who you are (Engineer, Broker, Property Owner),
- Address of property,
- Has the property been platted,
- Are you wanting to expand, relocate, or reconstruct the interior or exterior of the site,
- Are you selling the site,
- Your availability at least five (5) business days from the date of your request.