For Information on Food Recalls and Foodborne Illnesses: visit www.foodsafety.gov.
Food Permits are necessary to protect the public health by establishing and enforcing requirements for food service operations including caterers working within the city limits. The City’s Health Inspector works in collaboration with the community to promote the health and safety of all Food Establishments and vendors.
Whether the establishment is a school, daycare, residential nursing home, grocery store, restaurant or any other food provider, all are subject to the requirements of the City of Stafford Health inspections.
Applications are available below or from the Permits, Zoning & Code Enforcement department located at City of Stafford, City Hall.
**Roadside and Mobile Vendors are prohibited in the City of Stafford**
Health Services Complaints
For complaints regarding a food provider in the City of Stafford, please email email@example.com.
- New / Renewal Food Establishment Application
- Food Establishment Plan Review Application
- Food Cooling Log (English)
- Food Cooling Log (En Espanol)
- How to be Permitted as a Caterer in the City of Stafford
- Catering Food Permit Application
- Temperature Log
Temporary Events (One-Time)
- Temporary Food Permit Application - Coordinator
- Temporary Food Permit Application - Vendor
- How to obtain Temporary Food Permit and Compliance Requirements
- Temporary Food Booth Layout Form